Monday, November 7, 2011

The Holiday Season & RAK

It’s that time of year again folks. The holidays are here. We are only 2 ½ weeks away from Thanksgiving and the full on Christmas blitz will be here. This makes me recall a post I made a little over a year ago.

http://untildebtdouspart.blogspot.com/2010/12/random-act-of-kindnes.html

Sure the Holidays are about giving and receiving gifts, but what about the Random Acts of Kindness. This is truly a special idea that can really make your Holiday season even more special.



I read today that Dave Ramsey has started his Giving Challenge again this year.

http://www.daveramsey.com/specials/giving-challenge/

Challenging people to donate time or money to help others. Some of my co-workers are thinking of forgoing swapping gifts this year and taking the gift money to adopt a family. I think this is a great idea. Helping others in need. I’m hopefully in the future that once my debt repayment is complete that my family and I will have many opportunities to help others.

What are you doing to help others this Holiday season?

No comments:

Post a Comment