Monday, November 14, 2011

Does Paying Your Bills Make You Happy?


I’ve realized something today, 16 months into my dept repayment; I don’t have much stress over my bills anymore. In fact paying my bills each month makes me happy, because my family and I are one step closer to being debt free.

Its amazing how times have changes. A year and a half ago I stressed over sitting down to balance the check book. There were many disagreements on how money would be spent.

Today when an unexpected expense comes up it can be dealt with. There is little fear of the unknown, because a plan is in place.



So if you fear your check book, or the monthly bills, take action:

-          make a list of all income and expense
-          make a budget based on these
-          develop a plan
-          agree with you spouse on the plan
-          start an emergency fund
-          be happy!


How do you approach your bills, budget? How do they make you feel?

1 comment:

  1. Good share,I hope more people discover your blog because you really know what you're talking about. Can't wait to read more from you!

    ReplyDelete