Wednesday, September 1, 2010

State of the Blog Update

I'm a little over 2 months into my blog and want to share some of my stats since we just complete the month of August.  August saw a 20% growth in views to my blog. Not bad. I had 228 new visitors and 135 returning. Visitors from the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Russia, Ireland and India to name a few.



The top referring site were:

www.facebook.com

www.punchdebtintheface.com

www.getrichslowly.org

www.blogger.com

gailvazoxlade.com

www.networkedblogs.com

www.budgetsaresexy.com

A number of these are blogs I read and comment on. I really like to know of the people visiting my site what the like / dislike. How come there haven't been more comments? Really would like to keep improving the blog, so feedback would be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment