Thursday, July 22, 2010

Extra Income

My wife and I have been trying to figure out the best way to add some income to help repay our debt. My wife currently takes care of our 3 children ages, 11, 11 and 8. She has worked part time jobs in the past, usually working when I get home from my job and on weekends when I'm home. My job is not so flexible that I can be home every night at a given time. The kids are not at the age were they can get themselves off to school and be home in the afternoon by themselves.



So here lies our problem, finding a part time job for my wife that could be done Monday through Friday and basically between the hours of 9 AM and 2 PM. It also needs to be flexible enough to deal with days off from school, sick days for the kids, snow days, etc. Not so easy to find. We have also looked at work at home, Internet opportunities but have not found any as of yet. This blog certainly could be a source of income if the ads are used. I'm wondering how other deal with part time job / extra income. Any good ideas out there I've missed?
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment